- 2015 Lavender Bloom Celebration
2015 Lavender Bloom Celebration
2015 Lavender Bloom Celebration
Join us here at the Farm for a unique look at Organic Lavender Farming here on the Central Coast of California. See up close how Lavender is grown and distilled. Learn about the different varieties of this extraordinary herb as well as its historical uses in both aromatherapy and culinary. We welcome you to stroll our many fields of lavender for a unique look at sustainable agriculture. Visit our Lavender Farm Stand and Seasonal U-Pick for an amazing self guided tour of all things Lavender.
Your Lavender Bloom Celebration at Central Coast Lavender Farm
- Bloom Celebration Dates - Friday June 19th & Saturday June 20, 2015
- Bloom Celebration hours are from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- U-Pick Lavender - $8.00 per Bundle, 3 for $20.00 ($4.00 Savings), 5 for $30.00 ($10.00 Savings) Jumbo bouquets $12.00 each.
- Open-Air Lavende Cottage - Lavender Products on sale w/VIP Festival Savings
- Plant Sales/Lavender varieties (Sold Out)curently taking orders.
- Distillation demonstrations throughout the day.
- Live Music
Bloom Celebration Picnic Lunchs' are ONLY Available on a Pre-Order Basis. Click Celebration to order your Bloom Celebration Lunch Pre-Paid Only!SOLD OUT.
Entry: $5.00 Per Person at the gate
Entry fee includes all free festival activities (Lavender Distilation demonstration, Growing Discussion, Cooking with Lavender and Topic of the Day)
Ages 3 years and under free admission.
Suggested items to bring along:
- Sun Hat/glasses (it can get hot and sunny in the fields)
- Water and sunscreen
- Blanket or chair to pick your special cool spot beneath the grand Oak Tree
- Walking shoes (It is dusty in and around the fields)
Directions to the Farm:
5 minutes North of Downtown Paso Robles. Exit Hwy 101 at Wellsona *East Two Blocks to North Star Lane* Follow the Lavender Flags!
Food/Beverage: We do not have food/beverage vendors on the farm during the celebration. We will be offering Lavender Lemonade and Lavender cookies on site.
Feel free to bring your own picnic lunch, blanket and chair.
U-Pick: We will provide the clippers for the U-Pick .
Private Residence and property areas: Please stay within the Celebration farm grounds, hiking and walking around the property outside of these areas is not allowed.
**Specail Note: Where there are flowers there are honey Bees. Our Honey Bees are always out during bloom. When foraging on the blooming lavender they and are litterally intoxicated by it which makes them oblivious to your presence. Please be cautious of our honey makers and bring all necessary medications if you have allergies. An Epi Pen is highly recommended.
Please stay within the Bloom Celebration farm grounds, hiking and walking around the property outside of these areas is not allowed.
*Dog Policy: We love our Dogs but they are NOT ALLOWED during the Bloom Celebration. Dogs are STRICTLY PROHIBITED unless they are a service dog. Due to the livestock on the farm ranging from goats to chickens we appreciate keeping non-service Canine family members at home.
*Non Smoking Policy: Smoking is prohibited on the farm and in the parking area due to the fire risk and as a courtesy to non-smokers.