The 11th annual Central Coast Lavender Festival will held
in the Downtown Paso Robles City Park on July 6, 2019, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The free event celebrates the lavender industry–an emerging local product–and features lavender producers from throughout the county, who will serve tastes of lavender cuisine, sampling of lavender oils, dipping sauces, lavender ice cream, and education on lavender, lavender growing, and sustainable farming practices.
There will be free seminars on distilling lavender, benefits of lavender, and demonstrations throughout the day in the City Park Gazebo.
Features: Music, a special children’s activities area, local lavender growers and vendors, arts, a Lavender Tasting Garden with tastes to purchase, and free samples and demonstrations.
WHEN Saturday, July 6, 2019
- - Festival Opening Ceremonies: Saturday, 10:00 am at the Paso Robles City Park Gazebo
- - Free seminars on distilling lavender, benefits of lavender and demonstrations throughout the day in the City Park Gazebo.
- - Learn more about the Farms
- - Features lavender producer, growers and farms from throughout the central coast, who will serve tastes of lavender cuisine
- - Bath and body lavender spa products
- - Education on lavender, lavender growing and sustainable farming practices
- - Features a special children's activities area
- - Accompanying the Lavender Festival is a juried art show, plus a variety of food and festival vendors
- - Admission is free and there is free parking throughout downtow
Schedule of Seminars & Events
10am – 11am: Festival opens with Lavender Louie Louie Master of Ceremonies
Lunchtime: Look out for our Lavender Honey Bee with a Handout on Downtown Restaurants’ & Market Lavender Specials
1pm – 1:30pm: Ali & Kitty The Spa Central Coast - 'Lavender in the Spa industry, applications, history and modality'.
1:30pm – 2pm: Marcel Mueller Cal Poly Bee Expert- “How Lavender can Help our Bees Today” (Bandstand)
2:00 - 2:30: Gage Willey- Cal Poly Agriculture & Environmental Science Major- “For the Love of Lavender; Ensuring your Plants’ Success” (Bandstand)
2:30pm – 3pm: Lavender Distilling Demonstration by Don Avery (Across from Bandstand)
3pm – 5pm: Music
For more information, please contact:
DOWNTOWN PASO ROBLES
MAIN STREET ASSOCIATION
835 12th Street "D" (Norma's Way)
Paso Robles, Ca 93446