The sixth annual Central Coast Lavender Festival will held in the Downtown Paso Robles City Park on July 12,
2014, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The free event celebrates the lavender industry–an emerging local product–and features lavender producers from throughout the county, who will serve tastes of lavender cuisine, sampling of lavender oils, dipping sauces, lavender ice cream, and education on lavender, lavender growing, and sustainable farming practices.
There will be free seminars on distilling lavender, benefits of lavender, and demonstrations throughout the day in the City Park Gazebo.
Features: Music, a special children’s activities area, local lavender growers and vendors, arts, a Lavender Tasting Garden with tastes to purchase, and free samples and demonstrations.
Saturday, July 12, 2014
- - Festival Opening Ceremonies: Saturday, 10:00 am at the Paso Robles City Park Gazebo
- - Free seminars on distilling lavender, benefits of lavender and demonstrations throughout the day in the City Park Gazebo.
- - Learn more about the Farms
- - Features lavender producer, growers and farms from throughout the central coast, who will serve tastes of lavender cuisine
- - Bath and body lavender spa products
- - Education on lavender, lavender growing and sustainable farming practices
- - Features a special children's activities area
- - Accompanying the Lavender Festival is a juried art show, plus a variety of food and festival vendors
- - Admission is free and there is free parking throughout downtown.
- - A production of the Central Coast Lavender Growers Association Inc., and the Paso Robles Main Street Association, Inc.
Visit these fine down town restaurants who are featuring special lavender dishes today:
Amsterdam Coffee House- 72513thSt.239-7770 (Lavender Lattes)
Artisan- 843 12th St. 237-8084 (Lavender-Up Gin Cocktail;Lavender Limeade,
non-alcoholic beverage;White Chocolate Lavender Cookies ;& Lavender Crème Brulee)
Berry Hill Bistro- 1114 PineSt.238-3929 (Lavender-infused Rose’ Sangria)
Down town Brew- 1108 Pine St. (Upstairs) 237-8444 (Chicken BLT w/ Lavender Aioli; Lavender Lemon Drop Beverage)
Estrella Restaurant-815 12th St. 226-5406 ( House-made Lavender Flan with Lavender Whipped Cream)
F.McLintocks Saloon-1234ParkSt.238-2233(Blueberry Lavender Lemontini )FishGaucho- 1244 Park St. 239-3333 (Lavender Margarita)
Good Times Café- 1104 Pine St. 238-3288( Honey Lavender Shake)
La Cosecha Bar & Restaurant- 835 12th St .237-0019 (Lemon/Lavender Daiquiri)
OdysseyWorldCafé-1214 Pine St. 237-7516(Lavender Rosemary Roasted Potatoes)
Pasolivo Family Bistro-1344 Park St. 239-3366 (Lavender Sorbet)
Red Scooter Deli-1102 Pine St. 237-1780 (Lavender-Frosted Cinnamon Rolls)
Robert’s Restaurant & Wine Bar- 1218 Pine St .226-5556 (Lemon Bar with Toasted Almond Crust paired with Refreshing Lemon Sorbet and lavender Whipped Cream)
Spiceof Life-1306C-2PineSt.(Tapestry of Herb Spices & Luscious
Lavender Mint Ice Tea)
Thomas Hill Organics- 1305 Park St. 226-5888 (Lavender and Pistachio Crusted Lamb;
Lollipop with Boysenberry MarchantDeVin)
Vivant Fine Cheese- 821 Pine St.,Suite B 238-3288(Assorted Cheese with Lavender Essence)
IN THE LAVENDER TEA GARDEN IN THE PARK:
Delightful Desserts Bakery—(Lavender Cookies & Cupcakes)
Cold Stone Creamery (Lavender Lemon Sorbet & Lemonade/Lavender Tea)
DOWNTOWN PASO ROBLES
MAIN STREET ASSOCIATION
835 12th Street "D" (Norma's Way)
Paso Robles, Ca 93446
(805) 238-4103 (805) 238-4029
Learn more about the Lavender Festival